Monday, May 18, 2009

Heaven

So as I stated earlier in a post, our church (washingtonavenue.org) started studying Heaven.

I want you to close your eyes...well read on first and then close your eyes. Picture the place where you feel the safest, the most comfortable, the best. The place where you feel the absolute happiest! Then think about a place that is about a million times better!!!! Then maybe you can start, and just start, to get a picture of Heaven. It's not a place where we will just float around with wings, a halo and a harp. It will be a place of rejoicing and love and FUN!!!!

If you have ever been at church or anywhere else for that matter and felt the presence of God ( I mean really feel it all around you), you might can start to feel the joy that you will feel once you get to Heaven.

I know some of you are thinking that you have never felt this or maybe you don't know what I am talking about at all when I say Heaven. Well to you I would say, "come to my church this sunday and find out what it is all about". Not feeling the whole come to church thing, well check out the church's website and from there go to Chuck Bridges blog. He will be talking about Heaven there as we talk about it at Church.

Have more questions? Just comment to me and I will get back to you!!

I hope to see you in Heaven one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment